Experience the excitement of online casino games in Canada. From slots to classic table games, enjoy a dynamic world of entertainment and potential winnings.
Start playing real money casino games from our list of best casinos in Canada.
Top Online Casinos in Canada to Play Casino Games
What are Casino Games?
Casino games are games of chance that can be found in traditional land-based casinos and online casinos. Card games, dice games, slots, live games or roulette, there are types of games suited to every player’s need.
These games are either 100% luck-based or influenced by the player's strategy and knowledge.
Luck-Based Games vs Skill-Based Games
Some casino games are purely based on luck, as it is with slot machines or bingo, for example. There are no strategies you need to know to help you increase your chances of winning.
On the other hand, some games are influenced by your knowledge of the game and the strategies you will use. This is the case, among others, of poker.
Choose intelligently according to the experience you want to have and the efforts you wish to invest.
Casino game types in Canada
At our recommended online casino sites, you can play a host of online casino games Canada, from classics like blackjack, roulette and craps, to countless slot machines and video poker games. We explain a little more about each of these games.
- Blackjack – Blackjack is a card game played between you and the dealer. The goal of the game is to get as close as possible to 21 (by adding the value of the cards) without going over.
- Roulette – Roulette is a casino game that asks you to bet on the outcome of the ball when it has finished rolling around the roulette wheel. It is the dealer who activates the roulette and drops the ball. The player can win in different possible ways.
- Baccarat – Baccarat is a card game just as exciting as blackjack but played differently. In baccarat, it’s the 9 that interests us. The dealer is responsible for two hands: the banker’s hand and the player’s hand. The player, for his part, must bet on the hand he believes will be closest to 9.
- Poker – Poker is a card game that requires more strategy than other online casino games. Here, the person who wins the game is the one who obtained (or was made to believe that he or she had obtained) the strongest hand with five cards. There are many variations of this game, including the well-known Texas Hold’em Poker.
- Craps – Craps is a game played using two dice, which the dealer throws onto a long green table. The goal of the game is to try to discover what the result of one or more throws will be.
- Keno – Keno is a very popular game of luck that uses a system like the lottery. Players must choose from 1 to 20 numbers by consulting a table made of a set of squares. A ball generator or a random number generator randomly picks 20 numbers. The player wins the bet if he has obtained one or more numbers.
- Bingo – Bingo is a very easy and fun game of chance. Players receive a game card on which they must identify the numbers that will be drawn randomly by a presenter. The first to line up 5 numbers vertically, horizontally, or diagonally on their card wins the game by shouting Bingo!
- Video poker – Video poker is a casino game that combines the strategy of poker and the fun of slot machines. The objective is to create the best possible hand with the cards presented to you. The player can keep his initial hand or discard to replace them with others. The potential gain is awarded based on the strength of the player's final hand.
- Slots – Slot machines come in different forms, but the principle always remains the same: the player inserts a coin and presses a button to activate the reel. When the reel stops spinning, symbols will appear on the screen. If the symbols are aligned in a certain combination, the player wins a prize.
- Live casino – Live casino is a way of playing live online casino. You can enjoy an immersive experience, in HD, with a professional dealer who directs the game in a live casino or studio. Baccarat, poker, blackjack, and a host of other games are available live.
Other Casino Games You Can Play in Canada
We have explained the most common games you can find at most online casinos in Canada. But there are many other games, such as the many variations of poker, scratch cards game, sports betting and game shows.
Gambling enthusiasts who are sports enthusiasts also have the chance to have fun by placing sports bets. Whether it's for an MLS soccer game, an NFL football game or the next Celtics game, there are as many sports bets available as there are sports. The betting possibilities are very varied which makes the game very fun.
Game shows are a rather recent concept that borrow all that is most entertaining from television game shows. Presented live with a dealer who interacts with participants, game shows allow you to win prizes or money by playing, for instance, Monopoly Live or Deal or No Deal Live.
Caribbean Stud is a variation of poker that requires a little less strategy, making it more accessible to a larger number of players. In this version of the game, the goal is to beat the dealer. At the start of the game, initial bets are placed. The dealer then deals 5 cards, only one of which is face up. Players look at their cards and decide whether they want to continue betting or fold.
Free Casino Games
When you want to familiarize yourself with a new game or try a new strategy, it may be interesting to opt for the demo version of the games. This is advantageous because you can try several moves and be more daring than if you had bet your own money. When you are ready to win real prizes, feel free to click our link to deposit money into your account.
Free Spins in Casino Games
Found in many online slots games, free spins is a feature that is triggered either randomly, or by landing special symbols. They are often called Scatters and you will need more than one (and usually three) for the action to begin. Other features to look out for are bonus games like “Pick a Win”, random triggers of wilds, opportunity to pick secret wins and mystery symbols. Features inside games makes them more exciting and more fun, and the upside is they also can create big wins if Lady Luck is by your side.
How to Start Playing Real Money Casino Games Online
Finding casino games that suit you shouldn't be rocket science. Follow the steps we explain below, and you will soon be able to enjoy your favorite games:
What Casino Games Should I Play?
Some casino players only preach with their classic Thursday night bingo game, while others are die-hard poker players and do not hesitate to take part in numerous tournaments. The recommendations we give you here are to help you choose the best game options based on your gambling style.
|Try this type of game
|Taking risks and adrenaline filled action
|Slots is the perfect combo of risk and action. Not a fan of slots? Then try roulette or baccarat.
|Dead or Alive 2 with chance of winning 100,000X stake. Or roulette where the ball can land anywhere!
|Strategic games and seeing patterns
|Blackjack, craps, betting
|Be prepared to count to 21 with a classical game of blackjack or choose craps if you like to dice and roll!
|High paced entertainment
|Baccarat, Game shows
|Why not try Live Monopoly and discover the fascinating world of game shows!
|Playing with other
|Try Deuce Wild Poker with an RTP that can reach up to 99.9%.
|Stress free gaming with low stakes
|Mega Joker or Book of 99 are two amazing slots with a 99% RTP. You can also take it easy with a classical game of Bingo.
Casino Games Terms
Knowledge is power. We help you gain as much power as possible in your casino gaming enthusiast’s role. Here are the basic terms we recommend you learn and master:
- Bankroll – amount of money that the player decides to invest in his gaming experience. Clever management of your bankroll is essential to avoid spending money that you do not have.
- House Edge – profit that the casino can expect to make for each game. It is defined as a percentage in relation to each game. The house edge can serve as a guide for the player who wants to know which game is most likely to give him an advantage. Video poker is one of the games with the lowest house edges.
- Payout – amount of money that the player receives when he wins a bet or a game. It is usually expressed as a percentage of the initial stake (e.g. a game with a payout of 95% would return $9.50 to a player who deposited $10).
- RTP – stands for Return to Player. This is the amount of money a player can expect to get back from the bets he has placed. If a game's RTP is 95%, the player can expect to get back $0.95 for every $1 they bet.
- RNG – stands for Random Number Generator, which is a computer program that is responsible for generating numbers randomly to determine the outcome of a game. The RNG ensures that the game is fair.
- T&Cs – refers to the terms & conditions of a game or a casino in itself. It's the fine print that tells players everything there is to know about the rules of the game, important rules regarding your funds, minimum deposits and maximum withdrawals.
- Volatility – the ups and downs that a player can experience while playing at an online casino. Volatility refers to outcomes that are always unpredictable and to luck that can turn at any time.
- Variance – term used especially in the world of slot machines. A variance is said to be either low, medium or high. A slot with a high variance will not pay out very often, but when it does, the amounts will be high.
Casino Games FAQ
Of course, and even more! Online, players have access to a greater selection of casino games, including slot games. They can also play live versions, filmed directly from the best land-based casinos around the world.
Yes, it is completely legal to play online casino games Canada. Make sure you choose from one of the casinos featured on our site to do business with a reliable and secure operator who will guarantee your protection.
Our team has put together an up-to-date list of the best online casinos in Canada. Do not hesitate to consult it and choose one of these casinos which guarantees you an entertaining and safe gaming experience.
Live casino games are loved for their immersive experience, authenticity, convenience and user-friendliness. You can find a wide variety of games in live version, such as live baccarat, live roulette, live poker and live Monopoly.
Yes of course! Many bonuses are offered to casino players, including the coveted welcome bonus which allows you to increase your very first deposit after completing your registration on a gaming platform.